{Stus-List} Vacation suspend

phwesley at telusplanet.net phwesley at telusplanet.net
Thu Feb 1 23:47:55 EST 2007

Hello Stu, I really don't like to nag at you but please supsend me from the
list until 2 mrch, I will contact you again then.  I got 69 messages today and
that will soon give my webmail trouble.  Maybe you have altready  done this, I
can't tell from the webamil I am using while traveling.  Thanks, Patrick Wesely

<jacob.brodersen.ctr at langley.af.mil>