{Stus-List} C&C 40 Lost without a trace

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 4 10:54:31 EST 2007

Also remember that a slightly modified Shark did the OSTAR solo Atlantic race. The National Film Board has a copy of the race movie of the Shark and a trimaran which I think was driven by Mike Plant; Bob Lush, the skipper of the Shark, wore a hockey helmet for much of the race, due to getting thrown around the boat.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III