{Stus-List} C&C 40 Lost without a trace

Leslie Paal lpaalcc32 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 12:16:10 EST 2007

David,

I think any of the C&C models, including the 25 could
circumnavigate the world in the hands of a capable
sailor.  Smaller and less robust boats have done it.
I have been in heavy weather on the N. Atlantic with a
25 and it handled the 'stuff' fine.

This does not say I would attempt to do a
circumnavigation; I know my limits. ;-)

If you select your route and crossing times you can
have a very relaxed trip.  Handling light airs is
often more of an issue when you keep away from high
latitudes and hurricane seasons.

Leslie
now Phoenix, C&C32
was Navigo2, C&C25