{Stus-List} Sailing Alone Safely

Tony Toskas tookas at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 15:54:55 EST 2007

In rough water, boarding at the side of the boat is a lot safer..... we are talking emergency conditions.

secondwindack at comcast.net wrote:
  Looked at the catalog picture.

I haven't tried it at 6 knots but in the harbor it is no problem. If these don't work at 6 knots neither will anything else. Gives ever more credence to staying on the boat and using tethers properly.

I don't like them hanging on the side of the boat. Much easier at the stern.

--
Paul Waldeck
C & C 29 Mark II

From: "rspence7"