{Stus-List} No end to winter...seeking out the cold

Neil and Diane Schiller schiller at btc-bci.com
Tue Feb 6 21:22:31 EST 2007

Henry,

One of the advantages of living near the lake up here is that it doesn't
get as cold as it does up in Fred's area, but it started snowing in
earnest a week ago and it hasn't quit yet.  We have piled up about three
feet since last Saturday, but it still hasn't gotten below zero yet.
Kalamazoo, Mi was -15°F yesterday, we were all of 1.6°F.  Although this
is nothing compared to the 240 inches annually (396.5 inches record)
that we used to get in Houghton, Mi.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)