{Stus-List} C&C 24 Jib Sheet recommendations

Jamie Reece jamie at regattapartners.com
Thu Feb 8 20:44:22 EST 2007

Do you know what type/material of line this based on?

I would think if its based on a more stretch or less strong low-tech double
braid, that as long as the downsizing didn't effect the function of the line
on winches, sheaves or rope clutches and the crew didn't mutiny over the
feel of it - it should be fine, right?  Or am I just mesmerized by the
Warpspeed salesmen?

Jamie Reece
Andiamo - C&C 34R
Edmonds, Washington