{Stus-List} C&C 24 Jib Sheet recommendations

David Ryan dryan at buckeye-express.com
Fri Feb 9 07:46:29 EST 2007

Think about using your existing sheets for medium and heavy weather, since
it is easy on your hands. Then, when it is light, switch to 'light-air'
sheets. I use a very light almost shoelace size for the lightest airs, and
increase sheet size as the air builds ( I use light/med/heavy sheets). One
size does not fit all when it comes to sheets.

Dave Ryan
C&C 33-1
1975