{Stus-List} cool idea

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Fri Feb 9 18:04:14 EST 2007

Interesting.
I had a 135 that has a Roach and two vertical batten up top, and one lower.
This was A Bierig creation.  I eventually had him take the roach out,
because if I had ever won anything over a beer can race, someone would have
protested me for the battens.
Received an A sail this fall, haven't tried it yet, but I asked him to
flatten out the leech and take some curl out so I could hopefully go a
little higher with it. I had tried his standard A sail from another 39, and
was really impressed at how high I could sail with it, probably 10 or 15
degrees higher than with my old re-cut A sail.  NOTHING like these Doyle
sails, however.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39