{Stus-List} Genoa Track Question

John and Maryann Read johnpread at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 13:31:58 EST 2007

David

Used washers when I installed inboard tracks on our 34.  Used 2 heavy (thick) washers for each bolt and installed track close to the corner where vertical and horizontal surfaces meet so there is no discernable deformation of the  coach roof.   Work just fine.  Might want to get more info for boat your size though as your loads must be much larger than ours

John & Maryann Read
Legacy III
1982 C&C 34
Noank, CT