{Stus-List} Computer Nav Software

Frank sailor at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 10:25:58 EST 2007

I have chart software from Nobeltec. I just noticed that as this date, they are stating that they are working on making their software compatable with Microsofts Vista OS.
     ATTENTION:

     Windows VistaT:  Jeppesen products will not be supported during the initial release of the Vista OS. We will be doing everything we can to ensure our products are supported on this new platform as quickly as possible while maintaining focus on the quality and safety of our products.

      Suggest everyone who is thinking of upgrading to Vista should consider, if in fact their navigation software will be compatable.
      Frank
      Sea Fever 30 MK1
      Bayside, NY