{Stus-List} Computer Nav Software

cscheaffer at comcast.net cscheaffer at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 01:31:08 EST 2007

Totally agree!!  The navigation charts should look like photos and the accuracy should be to inches.    Depths are more important to me because of our 7 foot draft but realized this may not be so availible?   I am always amazed at the programs financed by US dollars to study things like crops or Polar Bears, or Antarctica.  Fix the damn charts!!

Chuck, 34R Resolute

From: Wally Bryant <wal at wbryant.com>