{Stus-List} North U & the Shameless Commerce Div.

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Thu Feb 15 19:34:50 EST 2007

 Just in case anyone is near enough to Erie, PA and may have wanted to
attend one or both of the North U Racing Seminars . . .

Hello
We're trying to get the word out to all sailors in our region that the Erie
Yacht Club in Erie, PA
 is hosting the 2007 North U Race Tactics/Trim Seminars on the days listed
below.
 All are welcome to attend but must register through North U (a division of
North Sails)

North U 2007 Racing Seminars

Hosted by: Erie Yacht Club Sailing Fleet

Saturday, March 10, 2007 - Racing Trim

Sunday, March 11, 2007 - Racing Tactics

Time: 9am - 5pm both days.

More info:  <http://www.erieyachtclub.org> www.erieyachtclub.org and
<http://www.NorthU.com> www.NorthU.com
Contact North U at the numbers below to register.

Erie Yacht Club Racing Fleet