{Stus-List} Cutless bearing replacement

Lee Youngblood leeyoungblood at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 18 19:52:43 EST 2007

Jeeze Jim,

I thought you just looked around the side fence of the boat yard till
you found a scrap of rusted hack saw and cut a few groves to loosen
it up, and beat it out with the old screwdriver and a big hammer.  I
think you put the new one in the cooler-box under the ice.  Drink a
beer to loosen up, whip the new cylinder out, lube and insert in
strut, apply 2x4 scrap and bigger hammer, and have another beer. . .

cheers, L

"clearly I am not allowed to play with custom tools"