{Stus-List} Cutless bearing replacement

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 19 16:02:17 EST 2007

Jim

It’s not a difficult job.  There is a picture of a homemade tool on the
photoalbum site in do it yourself projects but I think the one that we made
is better …at least it worked like a charm for me.  I can send you some
photos of it to your personal email if you would like…the files are too
large for this list

dwight

Dwight Veinot

1974 C&C 35, Alianna