{Stus-List} Electric fuel pump?

David Knecht-charter david.knecht at uconn.edu
Tue Feb 20 19:52:06 EST 2007

When this discussion came up last year, I decided to add a priming
bulb to my fuel system.  I was warned at the time to be careful with
the pump as excess pressure could blow out the membrane in the pump.
Why is this not an issue with these electric pumps? Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Co-head Flow Cytometry and Confocal Microscopy Facility
U-3125
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269