{Stus-List} LF info on small club operations...

Bill Connon bconnon at globetrotter.net
Wed Feb 21 19:30:00 EST 2007

Bob,

Be on the lookout for a pic of a homemade travel lift that I saw in
Gaspe Quebec. It's fairly well equipped with hydraulics to lift boats up
to 45 ft. There was no self power at the time but it worked well with a
good sized front end loader. I spoke to the marina manager who built it
and he said it was no big deal, just time consuming and expensive.

Bill
Caprice 1