{Stus-List} LF info on small club operations...

Bob Skene & Susan Wall rskene at drytel.net
Wed Feb 21 21:32:12 EST 2007

Thanks Ross,
No immediate hurry but if you get a pic sometime I would like to see it.  We
arn't goiong to tackle the travel lift project this year.

Our current project is to dredge out our harbour.  The water level in our
lake is at historical low levels and if we don't get heavy rains this spring
we will be in serious trouble.

We kept the snow ploughed off the ice in the harbour this winter and it is
now about 36"  thick.  The plan is to go out onto the ice with an excavator
and a dumptruck, break through the ice and dig a foot or so out of the
bottom.  I have talked to several contractors in other areas who say this is
the way to go.  Now I am trying to talk a local guy into doing the job for
us.

Sailing in Northern Ontario is never dull!]
Bob

Bob Skene & Susan Wall
Box 57,
Oxdrift, ON   P0V 2J0