{Stus-List} bottom fairing

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 18:33:56 EST 2007

Oops.  Sorry, Greg.  I just did a broad search and cut and paste.  Probably grabbed something with your name in the body of the email rather than from you.

Gregory Cutter <gcutter at odu.edu> wrote:
  Dennis said, "Gleaned from my saved listmails and in no particular order: "
And, not all of these are me as I would never recommend a stripper for
removing paint. Bad mojo for the environment...I use a random orbital with
dust pickup vacuum to get the solid waste (without the additional chemical
waste of the stripper).
Greg

Greg Cutter
Professor
Department of Ocean, Earth, and Atmospheric
Sciences
Old Dominion University
4600 Elkhorn Ave.
Norfolk, VA 23529-0276 USA