{Stus-List} Chute Hatch drops/sets?

Robert Howard rphoward at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 1 13:55:46 EST 2007

Hi Greg,
I'm new to racing and flying the chute too for that matter. Been
launching from a turtle at the pulpit and dropping into the main
companion way to the cabin floor, where my rookie bowman repacks the
mess). Not pretty but we manage mostly. Can get a little bit "exciting"
in higher winds.
I'd like to learn more about your recommended method (ie, hatch
drops/sets). Any step-by-step references you can point me toward?
Many thanks.
Robert
s/v "Skylark"
(C&C 27 Mk V #18)
Lake Winnipeg Manitoba
...two months to launch (undiscouraged by today's snow storm)