{Stus-List} Spreader boots & mast wedges

Altrice34 at comcast.net Altrice34 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 00:18:59 EST 2007

I am getting ready to put my mast back together on my 1981 34. When I took the old rubber spreader boots apart they were full of dirt and crud. This is not good for the aluminum spreaders and rod fittings inside the boot. What do some of you use (or not use) for spreader boots. Perhaps use the rubber ones and make sure they can drain?
Also, where do you get mast wedges? I split the old wood ones removing them to pull the mast.
Thanks for any tips.
Phil