{Stus-List} C&C 27 on EBay

Robert Wooden rwooden at savvyconsultants.com
Sun Mar 11 17:47:14 EDT 2007

Hello,

This is a Mk III; both base on the year and the pictures.  I have one very
similar to this (I have serial CCY274660974; this one is CCY274791074) but
built a month earlier.  This builder's plate on mine also shows "1975", I
think this is a 1975 model made in late 74.  I have the original builders
file and that supports this assumption, so this explains the discrepancy
between '74 in the serial number and the '75 designation.

I love my boat, sail it on Lake Michigan (mostly single handed).  I've done
OK in some distance races; hope to do the Solo Mac this summer.  This site
is very helpful http://www.cc27association.com/ as well as this group.

Let me know if you want any further information.

Bob Wooden
Rhapsody - C&C 27 Mk III