{Stus-List} Adjustable Genoa Cars

John Garth john_garth at msn.com
Thu Mar 8 11:12:11 EST 2007

I have them on my 35 MkIII. Love 'em. They are off the boat for the winter,
otherwise I would be happy to shoot photos but it's too friggin cold to go
put them on now. I have it set up with a 4:1 purchase control line to pull
the car forward and 2:1 purchase bungee cord that helps pull it aft when I
release the control line. The control line is lead to a cam cleat mounted on
a car at the aft end of the track.

John Garth
Moondance
Atlantic Hihlands, NJ