{Stus-List} original panel lights

pete.shelquist at comcast.net pete.shelquist at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 13:53:57 EDT 2007

thanks Jim and others.

Once you went to LED, were they as bright as the original?   I'm hoping not.

Pete

From: Jim Watts <jimwatts at shaw.ca>

I bought LED's from Paneltronics and redid both DC panels entirely, looks much nicer & uses much less juice. I have the AC LED's for the AC panel, haven't got around to doing that yet. The 1/4" LED's have to be held in with a drop of silicone sealant & they use the original trim rings. You can't tell how rusty they are in any light.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III