{Stus-List} original panel lights

Pete Shelquist pete.shelquist at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 17:01:21 EDT 2007

Sweet.  Thanks.

Pete

  -----Original Message-----
  From: cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com
[mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Rich Knowles
  Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:47 PM
  To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
  Subject: Re: {Stus-List} original panel lights

  The brightness at a given voltage is a function of the power and lens
design of the lights, and there is a wide variety available. If they are too
bright, insert a resistor in the path with trial and error being the best
way to determine the size of the needed resistor. A dab of nail polish
carefully applied will also dim them down.

  Rich.