{Stus-List} Propellor Shaft Coupling Removal

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 2 21:04:30 EDT 2007

MessageCut-off wheel in a grinder just behind the coupling...the coupling was seized on, crooked, and had a dent in its face from a hammer blow, plus the shaft had some crevice corrosion and was 18 thou out of true..."stubborn" would not be my first choice of words.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III