{Stus-List} dustless sanders

Rich Knowles rk at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 5 08:02:45 EST 2007

Take a look at the Ridgid 6" Random Orbit unit. Around $150 at Home
Depot. A buddy of mine finishes floors for a living and recommended
it to me as the best he's ever used. I bought one and he's right.
Vacuum attachment is easy and it has two settings for orbit distance
and variable speed.

Rich
Indigo LF38