{Stus-List} Hood SeaFurl II Foil Repair

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 7 16:07:40 EST 2007

You’re scared to go aloft…normal for most of us…make sure you have a safety
halyard attached to your chair as well as the primary…bowline connections on
the lines are the best …don’t rely on shackles regardless…they are very
strong but unpredictable and can open accidentally….your fear will then be
gone and if you trust your buddies who got you up there in the first place
you will be able to do your work with some piece of mind

Dwight Veinot

1974 C&C 35, Alianna

Head of St. Margaaret's Bay, NS

   _____