{Stus-List} Bowline's Only.- tips for going aloft

Robert Howard rphoward at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 8 10:46:05 EST 2007

Some good advice on subject.

Can't think of how many problems I've avoided by going to school on the
experiences - the good, the bad, the ugly - of you all.

Not having a real bosuns chair, I picked up a lower end climbing
harness for going up the mast. They're comfortable, secure, and less
expensive. (about $40 Cdn - before the dollar started it's ascent! - if
I remember correctly at MEC).

Robert
s/v "Skylark"
(C&C 27 Mk V #18)