{Stus-List} Bowline's Only.- tips for going aloft

ray shibe rshibe at optonline.net
Thu Nov 8 20:30:44 EST 2007

Rich,
    I'm sorry you get no sympathy when go up a mast with no beer and allow
the captain to go ashore for two hours. There are things you do and things
you don't do. That's almost as bad as fastening a snap shackle to to the
bosun's, boatswain (however you spell it) chair. By the way my choice is a
figure eight knot. As I told a friend, since I have to make the phone call
when the shackle opens or whatever I choose the knot.
    Ray Shibe