{Stus-List} Halyards, splicing eyes & fids - saving $$

Peter Deppisch peter.deppisch at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 9 12:43:45 EST 2007

Dennis,
I can't get the hang of it.  Maybe I need to just try and try again.
Don't even remember what I did with my splicing kit.  Will have to look
for it as I have spare line and need docking line and I am tired of
doing a bowline each time and besides bowlines are not the most secure
now as per previous discussions.
Peter