{Stus-List} How To Sail a 33-1 Faster?

ckilgour at sympatico.ca ckilgour at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 15 17:58:12 EST 2007

Hang on a minute.

First - on my current boat - I don't sit on either the low OR high side. If I did, I wouldn't be able to reach the darn wheel.

Second - My caveat to low side helming was that you not have excessive heel. In my last message, I flippantly said that the rail shouldn't be in the water when what I really meant was that you shouldn't be heeled too much - which, as we al know - is an event that happens well before the rail hits the water.

Lastly - if the heel angle is acceptable, I greatly prefer being low side for all the reasons previously mentioned.

Can we still be friends?

Colin