{Stus-List} engine pull

Rich Knowles rk at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 18 20:58:45 EST 2007

I'd suggest seriously considering replacing the fuel tank if it's
easier to get at while you have the engine out. I'd also consider
installing a Drive Saver between the shaft flanges and possibly a
dripless shaft seal to replace the stuffing box. Lots of ways to spend
money! Consider it as a mid-life refit if you are going to keep the
boat for more than a couple of years and do it all right while it's in
pieces.

Rich Knowles
INDIGO LF38
Halifax NS