{Stus-List} Nexus Depth Sounder

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 11:06:39 EST 2007

Rich,

  My coffee is late kicking in.  I remove the speed transducer, not the depth transducer.  I remove it to prevent fouling.

  Dennis C.

Rich Knowles <rk at ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:
  Dennis:

  I'm curious: Why do you remove the transducer after every outing? I'm not surprised that you had wiring problems with that amount of exercise of the cable. They are only designed to be removed occasionally.

  Rich Knowles
  INDIGO LF38
  Halifax NS