{Stus-List} Cockpit Speakers

Eric Haberfellner eric at firstclass.com
Wed Nov 21 08:04:18 EST 2007

I used the Polyplanar speakers for my cockpit speaker project. They worked
fine. I mounted them in the access ports in the aft cockpit bulkhead.
Careful compass measurments before and after installaion, powered and
unpowered show no difference.

See under "May 2005" on my maintenance page at:
http://maintenance.ariosolog.com/
--
Eric Haberfellner
http://EricHaberfellner.com