{Stus-List} A new U.K. Branch of the C&C Owners Club?

ckilgour at sympatico.ca ckilgour at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 26 13:50:29 EST 2007

Do it!  But go bigger.  Given the cost of transport, you might as well go
with a bigger and more comfortable boat. The 30-1 is an easy step up... or
you can go right up to the larger C&C's -- all of which will be
competitively priced relative to UK boats.

Jeff Cole (on this list) can advise on transport issues as he has shipped
his boat to Europe and back.

Good luck!
Colin