{Stus-List} quareter berth... 1982 LF38

rspence7 rspence7 at cox.net
Tue Nov 27 21:35:00 EST 2007

Not sure what you're wanting to do.  ??

On the '84LF38 there are two openings under the port Q-Berth.  One is large enough to build a shelf underneath and place 3 group 27 batteries in; the other aft one was large enough to store all kind of stuff in, mostly packed within plastic boxes.  Aft one was quite shallow, forward one was deep enough for batteries, plus.

When I bought Frith, the forward locker housed a refer system, which I trashed, and built it into battery banks.

What are you trying to use the space for????

Roger