{Stus-List} A new U.K. Branch of the C&C Owners Club?

Alasdair Gladman ali.gladman at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 28 13:27:28 EST 2007

Thanks or all your interest and input to date.

I would like to develop this further but time may not be on my side until the weekend.

Rest assured guys, I have no thoughts of sailing back and so would welcome advice about shipping as deck cargo from anyone with any knowledge and/ or experience.

Try this link to a French discussion group which alludes to a Trapper 500 (yes, I eventually found out that C&C 27s are more widely available over here than I thought, albeit in another form [with thanks to Bob])  having gone all over......although it could be "un mythe urbain" or should that be "nautique"?

http://www.hisse-et-oh.com/forum/index.php?action=detail&id_message=31864#grip_id_33355

You might need to copy and paste.

Ali