{Stus-List} A new U.K. Branch of the C&C Owners Club?

Christine Tebbens ctebbens at ebtech.net
Thu Nov 29 18:28:45 EST 2007

It's all perspective. We have 1 Contessa and several folkboats (including my
fathers built in 1947) at SYC. Strikingly similar, yet the Contessa's are
huge, in comparison. Then again, those two designs weigh about the same as
my Mega. All three designs have sailed trans-Atlantic. Me, I wouldn't choose
the Mega for that trip. :-O
Jon Tebbens