{Stus-List} Heads

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 30 00:14:28 EST 2007

Replace it. Everything, including the cylinder walls, will be worn on the one you have, and it's much neater and a lot easier to just chuck it and replace it with the same unit.
If you want to upgrade, I like my Raritan PHII, but it does take up a bit more space, especially behind the bolt pattern. It's a much better terlet. I put one in Paradigm, and another in Shift. My wife really likes it.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III