{Stus-List} Heads

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Nov 30 09:00:21 EST 2007

John and Maryann
I have a Wilcox Crittenden Skipper II.  The bowl is big enough but it sits a
little high for vertically challenged adults and it also requires about 12
to 15 pump strokes for a complete flush and fill with seawater but maybe
some of the valves need replacing or the discharge line is a bit long. There
seems to be some discharge mixing with the sea water intake...I guess a new
joker valve might remedy that.  I thought these units were about as good as
manual units get but maybe the Raritan PHII is better.  If I replace it I
would probably go for an electrical unit, haven't looked seriously yet but I
would hope the electrical units also have a manual capability...probably not
sensible to convert my unit to electrical but I believe such a conversion is
possible.

Dwight Veinot
1974 C&C 35, Alianna
Head of St. Margaaret's Bay, NS