{Stus-List} removing mold

Henry Hoover arcturus32 at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 12 14:41:52 EDT 2007

OK have been real quite of late but have been reading all interesting
treads. So, now to my question: Fairhope Yacht Club harbor is still without
shore power since Katrina. Things are moving on that front and work should
begin late November or early December. In the mean time I have mold growing
in my head area of my 32. I have been told bleach will work fine and that
the oils will come back. Keep in mind this is veneer. Does anyone see
anything wrong with using bleach or is there some other method?

Henry Hoover
C & C 32
ARCTURUS
Fairhope, Al.