{Stus-List} CnC-List Digest, Vol 21, Issue 32

Tom Anderson tom at nonpareilracing.com
Thu Oct 18 13:08:06 EDT 2007

Jake et al,

Some racers here are using a water based bottome paint called "E Paint" that
comes in white.  They says it doesn't even need to be cleaned during the season
by a diver.  After a few more years, if that is entirely true, I might even
switch, but for now, I'll stick with VC Red.

Tom Anderson
C&C 32 Nonpareil
Marblehead, MA

Hauling 11/5:(