{Stus-List} Aurora Marine

David P Leahy leahy62 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 09:56:31 EDT 2007

Proof positive there are more horse's behinds than there are horses!!! I just get sooo frustrated when people/businesses don't do the right thing and keep commitments!

  Dave L
  La Mer Appelle
  1974 30' Mk I

Stu <stu at cncphotoalbum.com> wrote:
  As many of you know, I have been associated with Aurora Marine for the past
several years -- working as a web designer/consultant, maintaining their
online store and avidly promoting their products.

Due to financial commitments that have not been met, my relationship has
ended effective immediately.

I am not at liberty to discuss this matter any further, so please do not
ask. You should be able to figure it out very easily.

Stu