{Stus-List} What a day

Tim Sippel Tim.Sippel at rci.rogers.com
Thu Oct 25 08:07:36 EDT 2007

Well I was talking about Oct 24th !!! .. , helped with a deck stepped 40
ft. Hunter .. and a few others ..

I must say .. you were right on time with your arrival .. and we ended
up doing two more when you left .

As a further aside , its good to see the listers talking about rig
inspection , after Un-stepping 200+ boats this year .. some of the
things you see !!

Tim