{Stus-List} rudder "nut" removal C&C 30

Jeff and Suz Nelson nelson8077 at rogers.com
Fri Oct 26 00:52:00 EDT 2007

Thanks guys...I've tried the easy out's, but couldn't get a good enough grip...

I'll drill a little more.   I think I've got one, as I can see a difference in the metal...there's still a little rim around the edge, but I'll
leave that for now.  The other one, I think I've got about an 1/8 inch left to go based on the drip depth test...so I'll keep going.

I'll continue to soak the nut and rudder shaft area with pennetrating oil while I work away.  I guess eventually it'll come off.

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Muir Caileag
    C&C 30 - 1979