{Stus-List} C & C Blueprints...

jgarth4 at comcast.net jgarth4 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 22:15:24 EDT 2007

What is her name? Could be one of the 61s from the early '70's (Sorcery, Robon, Sassy)

From: "A. F. Cano" <afc at shibaya.lonestar.org>

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:58:33
To:cnc-list at cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: {Stus-List} C & C Blueprints...

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 08:58:37PM -0400, rspence7 wrote:
> Never, ever throw out blueprints!  If you have no use for them, contact the
> architect, the client, or e-bay.

Mmm...  I wonder how many of those big C&Cs were built.  Last fall, as
I hauled my 33 at Knapps Narrows Marina, right behind me at the
dock was a huge C&C.  Can't recall exactly but it might have been the/a
63 footer.  It wintered there.  I wonder if that owner is on the list.

Augustine