{Stus-List} Not C&C related - Any one recognize this Mystery Boat

Joe Eyermann jleyermann at verizon.net
Sat Apr 5 12:36:21 EDT 2008

Peter,
  Wild guess.  From the shape of the hull, companionway and the looks of the interior bulkheads et al, it looks like a Catalina product.  22 variant of some kind I'd guess, but the superstructure is a bit wierd.  The fact that if there is one, the HIN number is all but illegible on the transom (s/b stbd side just below the rub rail) is another Catalina trait.  Mysteries are fun.  :-)
  Joe

Peter Deppisch <peter.deppisch at sympatico.ca> wrote:
  Hi,
Found this boat in the Whitby Marina and took some pictures. Any one
recognize make and model. It is full keel and looks a bit like and
Alberg 22 but it is not and it 20 feet long as best as I can determine.
http://peter.deppisch.googlepages.com/m_boat_1
Cheers,
Peter
S/V Tangerine
C&C35 MK II

--
Treat the earth well.
It was not given to you by your parents.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/peter.deppisch/
http://peter.deppisch.googlepages.com/