{Stus-List} some things to do in SD

Rosen, Steve srosen at extol.com
Wed Apr 23 09:57:56 EDT 2008

Dinner at Croce's on F street ( or is it G?)  in gaslight district- great eats, great jazz and blues,
Dirty Dick's- (also F or G Street) where tom cruise sang in Top Gun-
Great Mexican food- ask the locals
The Zoo is worth a half day or so, if you have the time, and like a really great zoo
All sorts of navy ships to tour- from subs to aircraft carriers
Drinks on the porch at sunset of the Coronado Hotel
When I was stationed there in the Navy, Tijuana always had a certain attraction for an evenings activity, but we may just want to pass on that these days- there is a light rail train from downtown SD to the border, so you don't have to worry about driving under the influence

Steve Rosen
Elusive
C&C 34
Mystic, CT-----Original Message-----