{Stus-List} Sailing partners

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 5 23:47:14 EST 2008

Ross has, like most Saskatchewanians, antifreeze running in his veins. Since moving here, I keep it topped up with scotch, but Ross has his own from living there so long. I thought it was bloody cold sailing on Saturday, but I'm a wuss now.
Peter, same applies, although I don't have as much time off as Frank.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III