{Stus-List} Boat ownership costs..

Colin Beckmann alchemist1 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 7 15:53:30 EST 2008

Compared to most places Toronto is truly a boaters paradise with 17
or 18 maybe more yacht clubs with total senior member,
summer  mooring, launch, haul , & winter storage fees for a 35 ft
boat starting at $1000.00 and go to 7000.00 depending on where you
want to do it and in what kind of style.

Perhaps members from different parts of the continent can chime in
with their local costs.   Costs should include any money that you
have to spend at the marina or yacht club.  Example, senior member
fees, mooring, launch haul, storage fees and any minimum monthly
spending would all be part of yearly fees.  If you must have your
bottom painted by the yard. that is also a yearly fee.   Insurance is not.

Colin